Need to void a payment? Here’s how:
- Once you’ve navigated to a person’s account, follow the below instructions and you’ll be on your way to selecting an End Date and/or Removing an enrollment immediately.
- Select ‘Statements’ from the heading dropdown.
- From the ‘Statements’ page you can see all of your activity for this period. Select the transaction you’d like to void. If you don’t see the one you’re looking for, make sure to filter for the correct Billing Cycle (month).
- If the transaction you have selected is voidable, you may press ‘Void’.
- Enter the amount and any necessary notes.
- Click ‘Add’ to finalize the voided transaction.
Congrats! You can now successfully void a payment.