Info! Templates can be inserted anywhere a content editor appears. Adding photos to the template will make it more personal. A Photos component will be needed to accomplish that. Add that now.
How to insert a template:
- From within the Client Area, beneath the tools icon, choose “Edit your website content”.
- In the left column under “Public” or “Members”, choose the desired component.
- Within the content editor, there are two ways to insert a template:
- Select “Insert” from the menu bar. Choose “Insert template” from the dropdown. OR
- Select the “Insert template” icon.
- From the “Templates” dropdown, select the desired template. Press “Ok”.
- Add, edit or delete any of the template’s preloaded sample content. The following helpful articles will guide you through personalizing your template content:
- Save when complete.
Woo hoo! You have successfully inserted a template on the website.