Info! Upgrade your site for free to leave behind “Intro” & gain “Hero”! With the “Hero” feature, you can add background images, videos, colors, or other graphics to the top of your site 24/7! Contact us for more information & upgrade today!
If you want your Hero to simply show a background color, here’s how:
- From within the Client Area, beneath the tools icon, choose “Edit your website content”.
- Go to the component you’d like to edit.
- Select “Hero”.
- Under the “Type” dropdown, select “Graphic & Color”.
- Change the “Height” as desired.
- Since your intention is to only have a color background and not an image, leave the “Graphic” field blank. If you want to use an image instead, follow these instructions.
- There is no need to modify any “Properties”.
- Select the “Background”, “Text”, and “Text Shadow” colors as desired.
- There’s no need to change the “Hue”, “Saturation”, “Brightness”, or “Opacity” either.
- Now just edit the content as needed. This is a great opportunity for an awesome H1 page title. Doing so helps in 2 major ways:
- A great page title helps orient your web audience. That way they know where they are in your website!
- Headings are highly regarded in the search engine world – and none more so than an H1. So, help your content be found on the internet! To learn more tips on great content editing, view our Purpose Driven Content articles.
- Save when finished.
Congratulations! Your Hero now has a clean and eye-catching background color!