Before you get started on adding classes & billing people, Snap needs to know some specifics about your business.
How do I get there?
From the App Menu expand ‘Configure’ and select ‘Company’.
In this area you can:
- change the company’s name & location
- create any general information pages such as contact methods, policies & procedures, or refund policies
- add links back to your main website
- personalize Snap with your unique branding
- set the appropriate language & time zone
- select the debit / credit cards Snap should accept
- build the accounting preferences for your invoices (similar to the chart of accounts in your accounting software) – this allows you to view the different revenue streams of your business
- manage the documents Snap will automatically require that your users agree to while participating in any activity
Hover over ‘Configure Company’ and select the area you would like to configure.