To insert a Google Map, we’re going to break this article into 2 sections:
Get The Google Map Code
- Visit Google Maps.
- Type in your address.
- Click the “Share” button.
- Choose the “Embed a map” tab.
- Select your desired size & copy the HTML.
Embed The Map Code Into Your Website
- From within the Client Area, beneath the tools icon, choose “Edit your website content”.
- In the left column under “Public” or “Members”, choose the desired component.
- Inside the text editor, click in the location you want your map to appear.
- From the content editor menu, choose “Insert” > “Media”.
- Click the “Embed” tab.
- Paste that Google Map code where indicated & press “Ok”.
Congratulations! You have successfully inserted a Google Map! Don’t forget to save your work!